Abstract submission is open!
All honourable authors are invited to submit an abstract for the conference topics. Prospective researchers are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract that might be selected for oral or e-poster presentation.
You should download the abstract template, where you can find the instructions. Upload the file bellow, to submitt your abstract.
Abstract submission will be closed on May 31, 2019.
Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, Current Issues from Taylor and Francis was selected to support the ICEH2019.
During the Congress the Scientific Commission will select 30 to 40 communications to be published in a special edition of the
J Toxicol Env Heal A.
Authors must be meeting with the moderator of their session 10 minutes before the start of the session. All oral communications must be in English and will have a total of 15 minutes.
For poster presentation participants are kindly asked to follow the ICEH2019 poster format: The poster format is portrait and the maximum size is 100cm x 70cm (portrait), usable area for poster is 190cm x 80cm. Posters must be displayed on the scheduled day preferably not later than 10:00 and taken down at the end of the poster session.
BEST ORAL AND/OR POSTER AWARDS
ICEH2019 in collaboration with Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, Current Issues from Taylor and Francis will award the TWO BEST ORAL Communications and the TWO BEST POSTERS at the congress.
If you are a Master Student, PhD Student or Post-Doc Researcher and would like to be able to win this award please give us this information during the abstract submission process.
Each registered author may submit a maximum of TWO works.
Authors must keep strictly to the time allocated for their presentation to ensure the smooth running of the program:
- Only versions compatible with Microsoft Office®, preferentially .pps documents (Power Point Show) can be used.
- All presentations must be delivered one hour before the session starts.It will be defined a specific place to make the file upload and information about it will be available soon.
ICEH2019 Abstract Evaluation Criteria
All submitted abstract will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The subject is relevant, current and interesting based on the congress’s focus and the selected topic;
- Purpose and Issues: The purpose of the submitted abstract is clearly stated, as well as the issues addressed;
- The research question(s) is presented in the light of existing literature or proven experience if that is more relevant;
- The contribution describes the method and approach. Results and data are reported in a manner that is relevant to the problem statement;
- The contribution contains discussion about the issue. It is evident how reasoning and conclusions are substantiated and they are the subject of critical reflection;
- Structure and language make the contribution easily accessible to the target audience.