Abstract submission is closed!
The Journal “Saúde & Tecnologia” is indexed on Fuente Académica (EBSCO database), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), RCAAP, SHERPA RoMEO.
This is an Open Access without APCs and is characterized by its FAST PUBLICATION PROCESS: If you submit under this Congress the publication’ deadline will be 3 months.
We invite all interested authors to submit, for publication, proposals for scientific articles in the areas in accordance with the standards published for this journal.
Authors must be meeting with the moderator of their session 10 minutes before the start of the session. All oral communications must be in English and will have a total of 15 minutes.
For poster presentation participants are kindly asked to follow the ICEH2019 poster format: The poster format is portrait and the maximum size is 100cm x 70cm (portrait), usable area for poster is 190cm x 80cm. Posters must be displayed on the scheduled day preferably not later than 10:00 and taken down at the end of the poster session.
Each registered author may submit a maximum of TWO works.
Authors must keep strictly to the time allocated for their presentation to ensure the smooth running of the program:
- Only versions compatible with Microsoft Office®, preferentially .pps documents (Power Point Show) can be used.
- All presentations must be delivered one hour before the session starts.It will be defined a specific place to make the file upload and information about it will be available soon.
ICEH2019 Abstract Evaluation Criteria
All submitted abstract will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The subject is relevant, current and interesting based on the congress’s focus and the selected topic;
- Purpose and Issues: The purpose of the submitted abstract is clearly stated, as well as the issues addressed;
- The research question(s) is presented in the light of existing literature or proven experience if that is more relevant;
- The contribution describes the method and approach. Results and data are reported in a manner that is relevant to the problem statement;
- The contribution contains discussion about the issue. It is evident how reasoning and conclusions are substantiated and they are the subject of critical reflection;
- Structure and language make the contribution easily accessible to the target audience.